T: +44 (0)7976 159215
Tags: Street Scene, Historical, Watercolour
Designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens and constructed in Portland stone, the Cenotaph in Watts’ Park was paid for entirely through donations made by local businesses and private individuals. It was unveiled and dedicated on 6th November 1920.

Brief
To prepare drawings to show the proposal to create two new walls to be engraved with names of those who gave their lives during both world wars.


Subscribe for email updates

Copyright Peter Jarvis 2017.